Detox me up scotty!

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is quality. My symptoms: brain fog, fatigue, constant tiredness, really skinny. I have heavy metals and parasites. This stuff helped me out with brain fog. I started with 1 a day, and worked my way up to 8-10 a day. It gets expensive, but, I just had to get better. If you're experiencing chronic fatigue, try taking some of this. Also highly recommended: liposomal melatonin. Glutathione is great for detoxifying your body, but even with the liposomal stuff, not that much will get into your brain. If you're not waking up with a clear head in the morning, you likely are short on melatonin, which is key for detoxifying your brain as well as the rest of your body. Look up Dr. Klinghardt's talks/publications on melatonin. I used a liposomal melatonin found on this site and experienced good results.

Best GSH available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1 oz of oj and a GSH packet (and any other LypriCel product) and the taste is non-existent. The texture is not perfect, but what can you expect from drinking a form of fat encapsulated molecules. Journal research points to lyposomal delivery as being just as effective as intravenous delivery. Given that GSH is basically the most important disease prevention and anti-aging compound there is, going with any other form of delivery seems to be a waste of money. If you want something that taste great, eat a snickers.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

GSH is best absorbed as an injection or in an IV. but can be expensive. This is the second best way to supplement with Glutathione and raise your levels. I take this every morning and my skin has never looked better! Funny smell, but that shows the product is still good. GSH can be unstable and degrade quickly. i keep mine in the frig. Affordable compared to what my physician charges for liposomal GSH.

Love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After feeling unwell for many months following the birth of my second child I was diagnosed with a number of problems. Adrenal fatigue, under active thyroid & a hormone imbalance. All of which made me feel very unwell. I began treatment through an amazing Naturapath & also did a huge amount of research myself. Very slowly I was starting to feel improvement but the real big difference was when I introduced these little sachets of magic. Wow! Within days my energy levels have improved & I just have a feeling of wellness again. More energy & an overall feeling of normality within. The Only down side is it tastes a bit bad egg like but I take first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach as recommended for best absorption & take a gulp of water to wash it down & then clean my teeth. The effects far outweigh the slight bad taste & I don't have any after taste like with other supplements I've tried.

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

helps smooth white face, white, healthy glow. Skin rejuvenation, skin whitening acne and wrinkles , firming skin - white aura - skin - age spots, acne. - smooth skin - free skin regeneration urgently.

Sugar free

Posted by Hafan01 on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that this product contains no sugar and effective in giving me more energy in completing day to day tasks. Will order regularly throughout the year

Improvement in energy/helps me to detox more effectively

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As someone who suffers from too much copper and difficulty in metabolising it, taking Glutathione is meant to help with this, I do feel better when taking it although it's subtle, I do take many things so it's hard to tell. This was recommended by a health professional.

so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great a antioxidant, I have cut back on I.V. antioxidants since using this

A staple to my routine

Posted by youthfountain on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More than worth the investment. I have this everyday and will continue.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, great for liver...skin improved on taking this. It is expensive but the quality is great and its cheaper on iherb than other sites. Easy to take, love the individual packaging.

1 2