Great product but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found it very useful for ME and getting over h.pylori infection. I also found it useful for minimising symptoms of detox and die off. It increased my capacity to take more vitamins without fatigue, brain fog and sore liver. It also significantly reduced my allergies to cat hair and pollens. The taste and texture is not pleasant but you can find ways to take it without noticing it too much. It's worth a try.

Improved Taste (and best GSH I've tried--fastest working)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste of the LypriCel GSH has improved greatly over the previous formula named "Lypo-Spheric GSH" (ordered on 13-Nov-2014). The previous one had a strong smell and unpleasant taste that lingered - I had to squeeze it into flavoured liquids to hide the taste. This one I can squeeze into my mouth directly. It doesn't have a sweetener or any flavourings, the taste has just been toned down A LOT that I can that now I take it by squeezing into some water and swallowing, or by squeezing into my mouth and swallowing it with water. It's also the best brand of Liposomal GSH I've tried: I have kidney disease that requires extra GSH, and when my kidneys flare up one packet of this calms them down within 15 minutes! Upate: I just found some of the old formula and tried them side by side. The old one definitely had a strange smell and taste (that lingered, too) and the new one tastes bland, not pleasant, but definitely tolerable. I would give it 5 stars if they worked on the taste more.

helps !!!

Posted by droopyyoupi on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really helps during herxes no fatigue with this

the taste is horrible but the effect is good

Posted by toeysasa on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good result

Smells like sulphur

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

But I have high confidence in it and it's not a show stopper.

Good product but why have you taken off the shipping server ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Untill last week this product beared a shipping server -like the b-complex of the same sery. I complained twice to the site that there was apparently a problem with the encoding as the shipping server WAS NOT taken in account by the system and shipping fee was huge as a result. It seems that iherb decided -in order to get rid of the problem - to simply erase the shipping server mention. No mention, no problem. THAT IS NOT FAIR. This product is compact and very pricey. Please solve the problem with DHL instead of simply acting as the product had never been elligible for shipping server.