Buyer Beware. Contains cyanocobalamin

Posted by healthnut on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The new package contains a mix of Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin. It used to contain only Methylcobalamin which is a superior form of B12. Iherb needs to update their ingredients list for this product. Cyanocobalamin as the names suggests contains traces of Cyanide and might cause side effects (Head aches etc ) to some people. Having said that it is still a good B-Cpmplex but with the addition of Cyanocobalamin which is a cheaper form of B12 not sure it is worth the high price.

It has not been available for over 3 month

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best vitamin B complex on the market but it's not been available for over three months. How's that all possible??

Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Instantly feel happy upon taking in the morning which is strange because it taste completely awful. Recommend just dropping it in a shot of water and downing. The effect is very recognizable.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Has a strong cinnamon flavor. I use it by dispensing a packet in a small amount of water, then swirl and swallow. Helps me a lot with blood sugar control. Very nice adjunct.

Benefit ratio?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using this I get the same artificial yellow color pee like with synthetic vitamins. What's the risk reward ratio of liposomal delivery in conjunction with synthetic vitamins? After looking at such bright urine color, perhaps sticking to whole foods based vitamins through fermentation is a smarter way go? Too bad I do not know definitive answer.

Strong Vit B product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You will get the benefit from this, but will pee bright yellow - this gives me an uneasy sense that not all of the product is being absorbed. I get nearly full absorbtion with the C version of this product, but seem to be peeing out most of the B formula if you know what I mean !!

Best way to get your B Vitamins!

Posted by DesertLiving on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this lipsomal delivery system for vitamins. Because I am deficient in B's and have a hard time taking B vitamins in general, I noticed an energy increase the second day using this product. Of all the Lypricel vitamins I use ( Vit C, and their Glutatheone) this one has the strongest flavor. Very " B" vitamin" , as I'm sure you know what I mean. It is also more runny in consistency, which is normal because of all the stuff that is packed into the formulation. I called their customer support at LivonLabs and taked to a wonderful lady which explained why it is not as " jello-like" as the others. It's perfectly normal and if you are like me and sensitive to taste, just use a strong citrus juice ( 2-3ounces only) and drink it quick, like a shot glass. The benefits certainly outweigh any qualms I have about the taste. Wonderful company , and quality product. If you are in need of performance vitamins, this is the way to go. You can't put a price cap on maintaining your health. Thanks to iHerb for offering this companies products!

Liposomal B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this stuff for energy and general well being. 1 pack 1st thing in the am and good to go for the day. Chase it with a bit of water.

Lypricel liposomal Vit B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is really pricey but after using it in the evenings after coming home from work I felt energised and alert and the next day I could get up easily and start my day. After I stopped using it the next week I felt tired and down. Great product highly recommend even at it's price range.

LypriCel, Liposomal BComplex Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best product I have used for cleaning my kidneys and my liver as I have a fatty liver. I highly recommend this product.

1 2