Best cookies ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are amazing! I have tried so many glutenfree cookies, but never found one I could "fall in love with", but this one does it. It's absolutely perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

가격에 비해 양은 좀 적지만 파삭파삭하고 맛있어요. 초콜릿도 그런대로 실하고 만족합니다. It seems a little pricy considering the amount, but I'm satisfied overall. Decent crispy cookies with rich chocolate chunks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I did not have high hopes for this because literally every gluten-free cookie ive tried tastes just awful but WOW!!! Lucy's have proved me wrong. THESE COOKIES ARE AMAZING, I REPEAT, A M A Z I N G. Just tried some and already ordering some backups. They taste so buttery, perfectly sweet and just amazing, like Famous Amos cookies but without the dairy, egg and gluten. Any gluten-free peeps out there HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!

Good gluten-free cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son loved these cookies and I was pleased that they were also dairy free. They were a crunchier cookie and had a generous amount of chocolate chips.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are expensive, but you do not need to eat as much. One package last the whole week.

Posted by HildeK on June 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice and tasty, but has a tendency to disintegrate. I keep buying them though, and sorting them out in "whole, will be eaten as cookies" and "the crumb jar" for ice cream.

Good Cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the Lucy's brand cookies! Haven't found one yet that I didn't like. These are a crispier cookie, but a great way to end a meal on a sweet note.

Taste Like Famous Amos

Posted by Use 5percent C0de-CRR 269 on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oh so regret. Should have stuck to quantity of 2. Finish 1 packet in 2 days. :s

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really nice cookies!!!!! Just like normal nonglutenfree =)

Allergy Free cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice option. They are crunchy not soft, perfect for a sugary snack.