Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product after reading the magnesium miracle and many reviews on the health benefits of magnesium (too many to list!). I was having issues with both hair lost and excessive perspiration. It helped with both of these issues. I use it as a deodorant and apply 5-6 sprays under the arms daily after my morning showers. I also applied it to my thinning hair areas on my head until the hair shedding stopped. It does sting for awhile when you first apply it. So for those individuals with a low pain tolerance it may not be suitable. Overall I am very pleased with this product and will continue to use it in the future.

Good for leg cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I'm low on magesium this seems to help a lot with nighttime leg cramps. If you are hypothyroid or not getting enough of potassium or magnesium, this might help you out.

Mixed feeling about this

Posted by odereviews on June 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Life Flo's magnesium oil (Spray) does work (I was a bit skeptic about this first). It relieves neck/shoulder/back pain quickly, but you need to wash your hands carefully after using magnesium oil. Also make sure you have a healthy skin (no rash, wounds etc.) before applying this. This is cheaply priced magnesium oil, and it last for long. If you are looking for quick help for neck/shoulder pains, you might want to test this combined with magnesium citrate.

Makes it easier to relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I rub this magnesium oil on to my skin - for instance on legs, arms, abdomen. Great when I'm feeling stressed. Only side effect is that it may make dry skin itch. So I don't put it the same place every time, and I use moisturizer in between. To eat magnesium: Get some tablets. Be aware that there are many kinds and that you may need calcium as well.

Использую для волос//////////////////////Use for hair

Posted by --Irka-- on August 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Неприятных ощущений типа жжения нет. И тепла тоже нет. И подшерсток не вылез))))) Но выпадать волосы стали меньше. Поэтому пока оценка 4, если что-то изменится, то и отзыв перепишу./////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Discomfort such as burning there. And the heat either. And undercoat not got))))) But losing his hair smaller. So while the rating 4, if something changes, then rewrite the review.

Good deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about the mg supplementation, but this is surprisingly effective deodorant. I spray this into my armpits always after shower.

Sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaves a bit of a sticky feeling and doesn´t absorb very well. Cramps have gone away though.

Very good!

Posted by sweetheart on August 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it helps increase magnesium levels in body, which sometimes is hard to do by using just tablet-form supplements. Magnesium is one of the most important nutrients along with vitamin B:s, zinc and vitamin D. However most people in western countries don't get enough magnesium from food, and stressful life makes the deficiency even bigger. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I like this product. However I wasn't completely satisfied with it because it does leave skin greasy even though it's not supposed to do so according to the description. It didn't work for me as a deodorant (it also "burned" _very badly_ when I put it in my armpits). But other than these small things this product is great and I'll probably buy it again... though I have heard that there is a thing called magnesium lotion (not magnesium oil) which should be easier on skin. Maybe I'll try that first...

magnesium oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

makes my skin feel soft and reduces dryness

Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use as a deodorant. Very happy, will buy again.