Great as antiperspirant but stings like hell!

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is possibly the best underarm antiperspirant, either natural or chemical, I have ever used. Three sprays under each arm provides fantastic resistance to sweating. Using this magnesium oil elsewhere on the body is more problematic because it STINGS and BURNS quite a lot. So I have two pump packs, one 100% pure for use as an antiperspirant and one diluted 1:2 (oil:water) for muscles. Even with that dilution it stings, but it's tolerable.

Absorbs well but itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it absorbs good, likely better than the pill forms, but this causes very annoying itching and almost burning like sensation under my arm pits when I use it as deodorant.. It does that 6 time outta 10... Doesnt cause that effect every time, nor in anyone else in my house hold who's used it, perhaps I just have a different reaction to it... Placed anywhere else on my skin doesnt cause that effect either strangely...

Bottle Has No Security Seal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A convenient single-ingredient product for external use, make sure your skin is not cut or it will sting. You can always add distilled water to make it less concentrated. Works great as a deodorant, a good alternative to clays, most deodorants have undesirable ingredients.

Pure Magnesium Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Using this along with magnesium tablets to increase my daily intake.Currently I'm taking extra magnesium as studies have shown magnesium raises athletes’ testosterone levels. Does cause slight burning sensation when first applied to skin.

I still like Swanson best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wont buy again. For pain and as deo, I love Swanson.

Great Product - junk sprayer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is great - but the sprayer broke after the first use.

3 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cannot apply this product straight topically as it results in a very uncomfortable, burning sensation and I am not one to experience skin sensitivities. I have instead tried adding to bath water and found that this was fine. Apart from the burning, this is an ok product.

Crystals Blocked the Dispenser

Posted by energetyx on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium oil doesn't leave too much of a sticky residue, nor does it smell bad (the last brand I used smelled terrible). The only problem is that there were a lot of crystals in the bottom of the bottle which blocked the pump dispenser after just a few sprays. I contacted the manufacturer about this and they didn't provide any help. I bought a new dispenser bottle and filtered out the crystals, but probably won't buy it again.

just recieved this

Posted by ravenwyld on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

was told this would help with some foot pain but the downside is, if any gets on shaved legs it stings and itches and gets all red and blotchy. im kind of annoyed about this as it means i cant use it in certain areas.

לא הרגשתי שזה עוזר במשהו...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase