Some good... some really bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

OK so the good. I bought this for my partner who put her back out. She said that this relieved the muscle spasm pain by about 80 % and was almost as effective as Voltarin gel. I also bought it to help with my own sleep. Because it helped me fall asleep I used it each night before bed. I did help with sleep. However, within about two weeks, I had very bad ringing in my ears, a feeling of pressure in my ears, high sensitivity to sound and light, felt extrememly fatigued and nauseous. My skin became red and blotchy on my face. I lost a week of work because I was barely able to get myself out of bed. After a while it clicked that it was the magnesium spray that was doing it. Googled and sure enough, those are the symptoms of magnesium overdose. I stopped using it and felt much better within 24 hours and fine within a few days. My face is still red and blotchy.

Not as Good as Ancient Minerals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved the price but not the product. My muscles noticeably feel less stiff and achy when I use the Ancient Minerals product and I did not get that sensation with this at all.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've only been able to use this spray once as it made my skin extremely itchy I had to wash it off. Maybe it's not suited for me.

water that take ages to absorb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

leaves me skin white and very dry

Magnesium oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

well all I can say is that it did the opposite of what was expectd. I put it on to treat my acne spots and reduce them but instead I got a bunch of acne and those strange rashes. I thought it would help but I guess it doesn't work with everybody!

Not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't decided if the product is delivering what i expected. I haven't used it for a long period of time. It does burn and itch on parts of my skin. But the reason I gave it only 2 stars is that the spray pump stopped working almost right away. I have done all the things to unclog a spay pump and it doesn't unclog. So I have to pour a little out in my hand and apply it that way. Annoying. I may try other brands after this is finished.

mag oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The spray pump on both bottles didn't work so I had to pour it in my hand to use. The oil was good just not the bottles

Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I read the reviews for recommendation. I had used it a few times, I didn't really see the differences!

Not very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it works to be honest. I had to start talking magnesium tablets whilst using the oil. On top of that it strongly irritates my skin, especially my hands. Would recommend finding a different brand for sensitive skin.

Ouch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This really stings my hands and body when I rub it in, not good if you have excema or dermatitis! Feet broke out and now have scabs on them from the rash I got. Won't buy again!

1 2