HEAVY METAL CONTAMINATION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

its a well known fact magnesium oil products have heavy metal contamination's. Do not buy from any supplier just on their word. I called this company and they have no 3rd party test done on this oil. they do have in house testing however. but are unwilling to share the results with their customers. so we are to take it for face value their statements. this bottle is cheap. you might or might not be scrubbing mercury and/or lead etc. into your skin along with Magnesium with this product. there is no way of knowing, and Life Flo Health has no intentions of letting you know. Go for a brand that actually take YOU serious. or....... do what I did. call in and ask for a 3rd party report.

UNACCEPTABLE! Product has no shrink wrap whatsoever! Use at your own risk!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is unacceptable! This LIQUID product is sold by the company without any seal of protection whatsoever. No plastic to tear off on the outside, no foil seal on the inside, nothing at all! In this day and age this is unacceptable, there's no way to know if it has been tempered with. For this reason, I cannot consider Life Flo aka Seychelles Organics neither a responsible nor reputable company at all. After months of waiting for the supply to be replenished, this is a huge disappointment as, having severe MCS I cannot risk using it! After the Tylenol tempering scare of the 1980's I am shocked that there's a company with such little care for their customers to distribute a product that anyone at any time could temper with. I'd like to add that iHerb did a wonderful job of packaging and sealed the cap to the bottle with tape and put it in a ziploc-type baggy. iHerb is awesome. I'm sure this product is too, but the marketing geniuses who thought this was an acceptable way to sell liquid supplements in the 2000's... not so much! 1 star is for the product as received, I can't comment on the oil. I would encourage anyone who reads this to call the company and demand they change their ways and act responsibly towards the consummer and, ultimately, protect themselves in doing so. I can't imagine if I had bought this for a gift, there's no way I would risk someone getting an adverse reaction and then coming after me because I gifted them with an unsealed product.

Faulty bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just opened this for first time use. There was no outward damage to the product, but upon trying to use the applicator it seems clogged? Tried shaking the bottle and unscrewing to rinse the applicator tube but nothing helped. Anyways, just dabbed and rubbed the oil on my skin. Definitely a bit itchy, I just hit legs hard at the gym so we'll see if it helps reduce muscle soreness. Also, not happy about them not releasing their testing results to prove there are no heavy metals within.

Itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is itching. I am not able to use it at all

Great product but doesnt suit my sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would like to love this but i have sensitive skin and tried this several times on my skin but it gets super itchy and irritated every time so it needs to washed off immediately... Worked well though for a magnesium bath, but find it to be too expensive to just use it mixed in bath water.

Made me itchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for my muscle aches in my calves and for painful feet after being on them all day. After a few days, the skin on my hands became very dry and started to peel. I decided to just use it in my bath but then my feet started to become very itchy when using it. I have never had issues with my skin being too sensitive for a product but I guess my skin just can't handle this.

Suspicious quality

Posted by Suppster on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture and itching (from bad to really bad) implies of poor quality. The spray gets clogged easily (have to wash it every time) and the oil leaves an oily surface for a long time. Dries skin. I have had this feedback from so many others I have given this to test out. I dont recommend. EASE is the only I recommend. Magnesium is so super important and we are all deficient in one way or another until we supplement it!

it did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After applying it for one week , it did not help me sleep better nor made my leg muscles more relaxed. Tablets are better option in my opinion.

magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the feel of this product on my hands.

Allergie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it once and became a allergies all over the area I rup it in ,so I don't use it any more Rgds

1 2 3