The miracle multi amongst multivitamins

Posted by klinacz on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was searching through the whole Internet to find the best multivitamin, because I am quite picky about the ingredients and I think I found the one. This product contains everything in right ratio and in right forms. Also I love that it contains co-enzymatic forms of some vitamins. Not too much, not too little. Just perfect. And the price is just devastating in a good way. The best price on the market for the best product. There is a lot of worse multivitamins and they are more expensive while providing less and even worse forms. This supplement had a big impact on my health and my well-being and not only that. No more chronic fatigue, brain fog and my memory got improved a lot. Also my body is not so sensitive for pain any more. This supplement a nice mix of selenium which is Se-Methyl l-selenocysteine, l-selenomethionine and sodium selenite. Also it contains an active folic acid. I totally recommend this product for anyone who is concerned about their health. If I would need to choose one supplement to take, this would be the one I would choose. For its perfection I would like to see natural Beta-carotene and manganese as chelated amino acid. Apart from that this product is still the best.

Best Multi On Earth

Posted by JoelPeers on April 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Look at this multivitamin/mineral like this: Quality B-complex plus a whole bunch of other vitamins and minerals thrown in at no extra cost. How do they keep the price down!? I recommend this two-per-day for anyone who wants a quality multivitamin that won't hurt the wallet.

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best multivitamins available, one disadvantage: it lacks vitamin K(2).

Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on April 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä, edullinen monivitamiinikapseli

Good MultiVit for a Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I searched high and low for a good multivit, and suitable also for the half of the population who apparently have methyl issues (ie this contains the B vits in their natural active forms). In Australia, obtaining any B vits in their natural active forms is difficult, so thank you also iherb. I was paying twice as much elsewhere from the methyl doctor's company, then found this. I am happy they also now make it in capsule form, so I got it for my parents who can have trouble swallowing large tablets. I am now also giving it to my partner. I showed this to my doctor and she was quite impressed with the ingredients, their forms and levels, and the price. And please, if you are pregnant or trying to be, do not take unnatural folic acid.

one of the three multivitamin formulas on my rotation schedule

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this formula. It's one of the three multivitamin formulas on my rotation schedule. However, when taking this formula – I also like to add “Life Extension, Only Trace Minerals” for the extra Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Boron, and Vanadium. It compliments the formula very nicely... and for a 60 Day supply of daily vitamins at this price – you can hardly go wrong. I rotate this formula with “Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients IV” & “Doctor's Best, Best Multiple.” All three brands of multivitamins are Folic Acid free – and contain only real Methyl folate. Something I now look for in a multivitamin.

Great deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've read a lot about this vitamins before. It really helps to wake up easier and makes immunity stronger. I will recommend it to my friends.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best, I have ever tried, give you so much more than average ones.

Life Extension

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Käytän päivittäin tuotetta Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules. Aivan loistava tuote, voin suositella.

barbara

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best multi, you can buy online! I strongly hope to be available soon, it simply have no replacement

1 2 3