Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Knew it's effective after running out. Libido is boosted with this. This is an add-on. Having been using at least 2 years. Stopped for while and then realized this is really really very important. Ahem, can stay longer. But most importantly, this has to be take twice a day, 2 tablets each time, and has to take at least 2 months to see the difference. And if you stopped for a while, you have to start all over again for at least 2 months before seeing any difference.

Good Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Worked after 3 days with out a doubt. I finished the pills with out reordering. And effects faded after about 4 days. After starting my second bottle, pills started working after 5 days. But I will continue taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night. Very satisfied with product. They give a very firm effect. Fiance loves them. Reason for the 4 stars instead of 5, Bottle instructs to only take one pill in morning and one pill in afternoon after 2 weeks. For me, effects are better if I continue to take 2 pills in morning and 2 in afternoon.

quality supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

so far an excellent supplement for cardiovascular health---for sexual enhancement takes a while ican tell.

No obvious discernable benefit yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the tablets for about two weeks but have yet to experience any real benefit. As each person's metabolism is different, I will continue to take it and hope for the best. If, after finishing the two bottles I ordered I still see no effect, I will discontinue taking it. No negative side effects to date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for a whole week without any progress. I tried another Prelox product here in Iherb which is much better than this.

Life Extension Prelox

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is too early yet for me to say whether it is a good product or not as I have taken it only for 2 weeks so far but I have been very favourably impressed before by the quality of the LEF products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

cannot comment at this time. have not used it as directed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Serious seller. Delivered on time. Products safety ensured. Happy with this purchase

1 2