need a baby? fertile eggs

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

please consider not only the quality of sperm, also the quality of the future fecundated egg. My wife takes it so we will have a second son soon.

great product from Market Leader

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have the MTHFR gene mutation and was formerly taking the MethylGuard Plus formula from THORNE but it got to be too expensive so I now buy the constituents alone to be able to tailor my dosage requirements. I am happy with this product so far and very happy to use this before other brands as LifeExtension have clinical research supporting their supplement

So Glad to find the right form of Folate...

Posted by Sandra-Reviews on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are so many darn forms of Folates, but after reading another iHerb review and doing some sleuthing on the internet I got a L-Methyfolate form. I found out that through a holistic practitioner that I had a MTHFR gene mutation issue. That means synthetic "folic acid" supplement would have been the wrong supplement for me. If you want to do some research, google "Dr. Ben Lynch and MTHFR and folic acid." As usual my bottle arrived promptly.

Hairloss stopped

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Afther I began with these the hairloss stopped.

Great effective and Worth trying, You can get 5 to 20% DISC0UNT by entering the below life time PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by DISC0UN by enter YEN 1349 on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

High quality folate. Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 20% less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it very much!

Very good brand and price

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand - I did a lot of research into which brand of fucoidan to buy ad found that this brand was the best so I decided to buy the folate as well. It's a small tablet so easy to take and the price is good. I trust the brand too so it was a no brainer.

Folate malapsorbsion

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

ts for my 4 year old son malapsorpsion deficency. Its easy and tastefull for consumtion. The results are evident. I will continue with this and deferent products not just for my children but for myself olso.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2018 | Verified Purchase