Quick Results !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a different brand name Lutein/Z supplement for almost two years and never noticed any changes regarding my vision problems. After extensive internet research, I decided to give this Life Extension product a try. As I do have a great difficulty swallowing anything larger than a small size gel-cap, I was initially concerned that this might cause me a problem ... but this gel-cap was actually easier to swallow than a capsule. Within three days of starting this supplement, I noticed the hazy floaters in my right eye being less noticeable - and the clarity of my vision/color continues to improve albeit quite gradually from day to day. I have already experienced enough of a positive change that I am committed to staying on this until my next ophthalmologist exam later this year. I would be most interested to hear what the surgeon has to say at that time.

Eye exam results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a year of using Brite Eyes and and taking Macuguard, I (age 75) had an eye exam and received this report: "We have reviewed the images from your recent Eye Monitoring Program tests. The tests indicate that you show no significant changes in your vision, intraocular pressure, and optic nerve status. "

An other great improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for many years and have been able to 'slow down' the progress of the MD considerably. Now you have added Saffron and we are sure that this will be an other great improvement. We are looking forwards to the results in the coming year.

For better vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Improves eyesight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am hopig to improve or stabilize my vision. Too soon to tell.

Great for my tired old dry eyes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Does anyone out there know of anything better for the eyes? I am an old but youthful man who has "dry eye" syndrome.

Eyesight acuity improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if due to aging but my visual acuity improved after 6 months of use. My optometrist was pretty surprised

Really helps, my eyes don't hurt at the end of a workday in front of a computerscreen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after the menopause hit, my eyes hurt, I had to close them after 3 hours of computer. but this product, and other eyes supplements(like tears support, blueberry, bilberry) I take restore s my eyes to the level where I can function.

macuguard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this stuff really works, my vision has returned to 20/20!

Helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help my vision and I’ve been taking it for several years. I am eighty years old and want to protect my eyesight.

1 2