Good for water retention

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally discovered that taking these on an empty stomach makes me lose a bunch of water. Having chronic fatigue/malaise issues for years, one symptom is water retention and bloating around my waste. If I take these first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before I drink or eat anything what so ever, I will pee normally during the day rather than retaining all the fluids that I drink. It has worked like this for almost a year and I hope it will keep working. NB: I MUST take them on a totally empty stomach, and wait at least 30 minutes before eating, for them to act as a diuretic.

Digestive Enzymees

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. Much better than any other enzymes i have tried before.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very helpful. It has helped me with digestion as well as some weight lost. I read another post that said it helps with reducing water retention and I have found that to be true. I will continue using this product and highly recommend it.

Warning - Label NOT true

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product label was not what is said it would be. Instead, what I received had 3 additional additives that I am allergic to. This was NOT on the label shown on the web page and I only read it by chance when I received the tablets. Everything else about the label was the same, but gosh, when you're allergic, you're allergic and you do what you can to avoid the reactions you get. How can I trust a purchase from here again when the labels are NOT what they say they are.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very balanced formula!

This product has great features and i like the brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this as a digestive enzyme as it feels like it is working. I have tried similar products but this one is the best. There are so many on the market

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

That is all I have to say

Life Extension products are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I gave those to my friend, he just started taking them - unfortunatley not regularly yet, but I still think they support his digestion well.....when I know more about the effects I come back here to share....

very good feater

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

this super digestive enzimes help me-i reorder again

Digestive enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good for gastrointestinal tract digestion

1 2