disappointed

Posted by IHeartIHerb on June 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a well respected brand and i was expecting some seriously rich and smoky italian style coffee! what a total disappointment! how can they label this "espresso"??!! it was soooooo weak and light. yuck. will never repurchase. don't buy this unless you like totally watery anemic flavorless coffees!

good taste, reasonable price~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have never bought grounded coffee from online shopping mall, since I was not sure about the taste. However, after reading some reviews and recommendations, I decided to try. Plus, the price was not that expensive. After I tasted the coffee, I got to love it. My mom and dad love it, too. I would strongly recommend to those who have not-picky and mild tastes and want to buy good coffees.

I dripped not pressed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for Americano. Reasonable price too.

Very rich and deap taste

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is great, since it's not to light and not to bitter- just right! My husband and I like it better than any grounded espresso coffee we've tried so far.

Very good coffee indeed..

Posted by acumen on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes right for a Scandinavian / Western European mouth! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's just like the coffee you'd expect from a coffee house but so much cheaper and you can have it in your own living room

Lavaca Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best coffee for espresso

meh and spilt coffee from broken tin can lid

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

not so great, only average don't understand the hype the lid of the tin can broke open in the shipping box and coffee spilt all over

very very good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

smell look like outside coffee shop standard

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

smell look like outside coffee shop standard..you can made it at home now.