very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is it ok for adults to eat cookies for breakfast?

strange flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture is good the taste also good, but it has a strange and strong flavor in it! It's like caffein or something weird! I don't know if it's just my package because no one is writing about it. لذيذ ومو مره حالي لكنه ليّن مره وفيه طعم غريب وقوي كأنه قهوه!

Healthy and filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at the large size of these cookies. They are a great guilt-free snack/dessert!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can eat the entire box if you let me ❤️ Best thing about those cookies is how moist they are! BUT if you leave them open for a long time it might get hard and dry ;(

RAdioactive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ate them, and I enjoyed them. Then, I began to wonder if they were radioactive.

would give it 5 stars if not for the resize

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Note: it is way smaller than before, I mean don't fooled by the reviews, all of them were for the old bigger size, but the quality of these cookies is still perfect : )

Healthy, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite cookie, unfortunately. Wonderful ingredients, yes, but way too dry- and the chocolate is too domineering.

Probably the best chocolate ship cookies I’ve ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely will repurchase

my best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my best chocolate chip cookies ever... And the best and yummiest healthy chocolate chip cookies you'll ever have

Will repeat!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This definitely HITS. THE. SPOT. Filling and delicious. Doesn't make me feel sick from chemical ingredients like other commercial brands do. I will include a box in every order and might possibly share with friends and family..l said might.