Tried everything for psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had psoriasis of the scalp for nearly six years, so extreme on some days that I have to wear a head scarf to stop the flaking. I have tried every product on the market alongside with treatments from a dermatologist. On a recent trip to London, my scalp was so bad I was desperate. I went to my local health shop to seek relief. I was browsing the shelves and a lady next to me struck up a conversation as we were both looking at the same products. She swore blind that Jason Natural dandruff relief was the only thing she had tried that worked. Game for anything, I purchased a bottle and gave it a shot. The stuff is amazing. My scalp hadn't felt so clean for ages, all the build up was removed and I felt the medicated cream could actually do it's job. It didn't clear up the psoriasis, but it has helped me manage the condition successfully. On returning to Australia, I ran out of the product and tried to find a stockist. Nothing. I hunted on the internet and found iHerb. I ordered four bottles and they were here within days. Superb customer service. Thank you. As with all products, it might not work for everyone, but it is worth a try.

Reliefs the dandruff from the second time || تزيل القشرة من ثاني إستخدام

Posted by iKhalaf on May 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my very first experience of buying shampoos. It surprised me after. The only negative thing that annoyed me is the smell, it smells like a medicine and still for a while. press yes if it help. بصراحة يزيل القشرة بشكل جبّار ، بس فيه ريحة كأنها فكس أو ريحة مطهر تبقى في الشعر لوقت طويل . اضغط نعم اذا ساعدتك .

Regular use is key

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

By following the directions to the letter, and with regular use, my dandruff settled down a lot. But because of the strong medicinal smell, I wold recommend following up with a fruity mild Desert Essence shampoo.

This stuff works

Posted by willowman on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

best natural dandruff shampoo works very well with me scalp and dandruff.

Мужу помогает, но не панацея

Posted by astel on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

У мужа себорейный дерматит, который на фоне стресса обостряется и на коже головы появляется зуд и обильная белая перхоть, которая долго не проходит. Этот шамунь действительно уменьшает неприятные ощущения зуда, заживляет существующие очаги. Но тем не менее - он не лечит: если будет очередной стресс/ослабление иммунитета/недосып - проблема снова обостряется. Так что это лишь одно из средств в лечении проблемы. С другой стороны - к нему нет привыкания, как к многим гормональным средствам из аптек. Если мой отзыв был полезен - ставьте "Да". Спасибо)

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

OK

Posted by Rigonda on June 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

Does Its Job Well But Has Its Downsides

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo consistently for two months (twice a week), I can honestly say it's done its job well. My dandruff is practically gone and I don't experience nearly as much itchiness anymore. Also, for the first few washes, my scalp felt so refreshed, like the shampoo woke it up. And my hair (at the roots) has never felt this moisturized and soft in I don't know how long. HOWEVER, I've noticed that my hair's been falling a lot more than it used to, which I'm guessing is the shampoo's work. Another thing to note is the strong scent. It's almost like Vicks VapoRub? I don't mind it that much since it goes away after conditioning. And it doesn't lather either, so I end up using a lot more than I normally do with regular shampoo since I can't tell if I've sufficiently spread it across my scalp or not. So, in simple terms, it's a good anti-dandruff shampoo, but that's it. Probably won't repurchase.

Good shampoo, but be warned if you are pregnant it contains salicylic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo, but be warned if you are pregnant it contains salicylic acid, and this shampoo is like cream, doesn t make foam, so first you need to wash hair with some shampoo that makes foam and cleans hair.

Success of Product

Posted by Health-YourWealth on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had success with this product. I don't use it all the time. Yes, it has a odor. The herbal odor is created by the combination of the very aromatic ingredients that assist with dandruff conditions. Consider all possible imbalances that contribute to creating a dandruff condition and make changes.