Works but Very Strong Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to help but the scent is strong and long-lasting. Don't think I'll buy again.

Unfortunately it was not effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I lived for several years on my scalp with seborrheic dermatitis and from what I've seen on the internet, I thought this shampoo would be helpful to medical type. Unfortunately was not abrasive enough to clean my scalp and prevent accumulation of scale; As I keep my Eucerin Dandruff treatment.

Works But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

...smells horrible, almost like sulphur. I probably won't buy this product again.

not as effective as i thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

i tried using this product alone for my dandruff but it doesn't relieve the dandruff symptoms. i still had flakes and itchiness even though i was using it 3-4 times a week. also, there was very little lather, which actually proves that the product is all natural and free of sulfates, but i felt i had to rinse and repeat several times to get the desired cleanliness. the scent is a bit too herbal for me but not unpleasant. what i do now is i mix it with an over the counter dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders. it's worked well for me and i don't feel like i'm overpowering my hair with synthetic chemicals if i mix both shampoos.

Jason anti Dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

smell a bit strong but great product

Strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The way this shampoo work is a bit strange. Doesn't make foam or anything. Look and feels like cream, rather than shampoo. Maybe helped somewhat with dandruff, but I had to use another shampoo to actually clean my hair.

no foams, lotion-like texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

A bit off from what you expect from a shampoo. It has lotion-like texture and you can't make foams. I wasn't sure if I was applying it on my hair properly and it got washed away thoroughly...

be careful with silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I only use this once and my silver necklace, ring and earrings become black, I think that this happened because of the treatment ingredients that has in the formulation, sulfur and salicylic acid. Be careful with that!

smells really bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

it may be a great shampoo but my husband could not use it for a second time due to terrible smell :)

Strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works but the scent is very strong and it’s not so nice a