Works but Very Strong Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to help but the scent is strong and long-lasting. Don't think I'll buy again.

Unfortunately it was not effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I lived for several years on my scalp with seborrheic dermatitis and from what I've seen on the internet, I thought this shampoo would be helpful to medical type. Unfortunately was not abrasive enough to clean my scalp and prevent accumulation of scale; As I keep my Eucerin Dandruff treatment.

Works But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

...smells horrible, almost like sulphur. I probably won't buy this product again.

not as effective as i thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i tried using this product alone for my dandruff but it doesn't relieve the dandruff symptoms. i still had flakes and itchiness even though i was using it 3-4 times a week. also, there was very little lather, which actually proves that the product is all natural and free of sulfates, but i felt i had to rinse and repeat several times to get the desired cleanliness. the scent is a bit too herbal for me but not unpleasant. what i do now is i mix it with an over the counter dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders. it's worked well for me and i don't feel like i'm overpowering my hair with synthetic chemicals if i mix both shampoos.

Strange

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The way this shampoo work is a bit strange. Doesn't make foam or anything. Look and feels like cream, rather than shampoo. Maybe helped somewhat with dandruff, but I had to use another shampoo to actually clean my hair.

Strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works but the scent is very strong and it’s not so nice a

Smell cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is creamy and doesn't totally clean the hair, I have to use a lot for washing my hair. The shampoo's smell makes me feel fresh. It might helpful for dandruff.

Didn't make my skin issues worse but didn't help 100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is a bit strong and I wasn't a fan of a minty feeling but probably because it's pretty cold nowadays. It was good enough for me to go through the whole bottle but I still had scalp issues even when using it. Maybe will buy it again if I don't find anything better.

Effective but irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You have to rinse this shampoo really good its so irritaing if not washed thoroughly

Smells good but didn't work

Posted by currency on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have seborrheic dermatitis so I thought this one would help me, considering that the list of ingredients were great for seb derm. Didn't work at all. No improvement whatsoever. It did make my hair softer and I find that it smells tolerably nice.