Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Canada I haven't tried for too long, but seems up to the job. It is not sudsy, more like a cream that you have to put on scalp and leave for a while to clear the dandruff. I find that it cannot be used on its own, but combined with another shampoo at the end. I'll use once a week as a treatment and I hope it will be ok. The smell is strong, smells like sulphur but it's not that strong. Update:unfortunately, the shampoo doesn't work for me anymore. it makes my hair oily and the dandruff is back just as before...so sad,I had high hopes..:(

Very Strong Smell, Very Thick Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo ended up being too thick and heavy for my hair. It helped with the itchy-ness from dry scalp however only used it a couple of times as the smell stays in your hair for days and the product is so thick that it weighs down the hair even when it has been thoroughly washed, will not be purchasing again.

Not really impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for two weeks without any noticeable benefit.

I'm not sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month now and my scalp is still flaky. The bottle is almost empty and at this point I'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy it again. Also, it has a very strong scent. It took me a while to get used to it and even now I still can't say that I like it.

Strong TAR smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow! this shampoo has a very strong tar smell! So strong that I had to stop using it as I felt so conscious with such awful smelling hair! will never purchase this again!

Smells really bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells really bad. And the smell kinda lingers in your bathroom as well. I have pretty extreme dandruff due to scalp eczema. I realise after using this shampoo, I no longer have small bits of dandruff scattered around my head, but rather a few occasional flakes of dried skin. I only use this once a week though, because the smell is too much to take haha UPDATE: I ended up buying another shampoo from iherb because the smell of this is too nauseating and doesn't seem to help much with itching even after using it for a while.

Worked at first but not anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for at least a year now. I have yet to find other suitable brands that worked for dandruffs. At first this worked, but months later the dandruffs came back. And plus, this shampoo leaves a strange residue on the hair and it gets harder and harder to wash each time because your hair starts to clump together. It's really annoying now I can't tell the difference if it's the residue or the dryness that's making my hair clump together. It feels like I can't clean my hair thoroughly. Will continue searching for other brands.

The smell is too much for me to bear

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only gotten to use it once and so has my wife, so can't tell too much about its effectiveness even though for a one time it seems good for dandruff control. I personally don't remember to have ever complained about a shampoo's smell and even if this one is not quite repulsive, I don't like it and I may have lived with that but it is very intense and persists for days

Bad smell

Posted by Ursik on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bad smell stays! And my hair are getting creasy in couple of days. I usually have normal to dry hair. Have not noticed less dandruff. Maybe this product is not suitable for me.

I dont'like this shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells very awful.Doesn't help for me.

1 2 3