Leaves hair soft but didn't relieve the dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have dry, scaly, itchy scalp on the crown of my head with visible thinning hair. For a woman this concerns me so I tried this dandruff shampoo. It lathers well, a little too well for a so-called "natural" product. I'm not sure what all the ingredients are but it wouldn't surprise me if it contained a synthetic lathering agent. I followed up with the Jason Aloe Vera conditioner because I have very dry hair and need extra moisture. After about 3 weeks of use the itchiness has lessened somewhat but I still have dry, flaky scalp and thinning hair. The combo did leave my hair soft and manageable (especially with the extra conditioner) but unfortunately I need to try something stronger to remedy my situation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soothed my scalp & left my hair soft. Light scent. Highly recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works for me as good as the original.

Works as a shampoo, not as a conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice, lathers well, keeps my scalp flaky free and non-itching. However, my hair gets super tangly and i have to use additional products to keep my hair less tangled.

Best one I’ve found so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Does a really good job at relieving itch - have bought another already Smell is pleasant and lathers well. Fine for colour treated hair (highlights) I use every other day and am very happy with the results.

I found my shampoo-remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought a number of different shampoos but this is the only one which helped me with the problem (dandruff + itchy scalp). For many years I used to use a very famous brand and I was just fine. This year I was diagnosed with estrogen dominance and I had to cut down on parabens, xenoestrogens, and many others hormone disruptors. There was the beginning of my journey. I tried almost every shampoo which promised to get me rid of the itchy and flaking skin of my scalp - from pharmacies, local shops, online - with no lasting results. Then, I ordered this one. End of the journey :) The shampoo is thick, it is a bit difficult to take it out of the bottle. But the effort is paid off completely. I apply the shampoo, wait a few minutes (as I apply hair masks) and then rinse. My hair is clean, easy to style, and no more dandruff. Thank you, Jason Natural!

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was previously using a shampoo with no sulfates or parabens but it causes my scalp to itch and flake. Used Jasons and i can feel the itch disappear almost immediately. Highly recommended.

Best Dandruff Shampoo Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo suits me perfectly. If you are looking for a new shampoo, Jason Natural is worth a try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. An smell great too

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Totally gets dandruff under control and makes your hair soft and silky. Annnd smells great!