Extreme energy

Posted by danarm on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives me extreme energy. However, I gained 3 KG from half a jar of this. :-( Maybe useful during dieting IF you can stand the temptation and not gorge with it.

Decent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product for the price. I prefer the texture of nutiva though....

great product, however awful delivery service

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great amount of customer's negative feedbacks concerning an awful delivery of oil-products, unfortunately, doesn't mean anything for iherb packing service!!! my coconut oil was delivered half-leaked out of the bottle!!! the whole box and everything was dirty with the oil, the half bottle of an expensive oil missing as a result!! is it so difficult to cover such bottles with a protective stretch-pellicle or smth?! Летом баночка с кокосовым маслом доехала наполовину вытекшей из бутылки, все внутри посылки было испачкано жидким маслом, половина масла в банке уже не оказалось! Покупка этого товара в жаркий сезон вообще теперь для меня под табу! Неужели работникам айхерб так сложно дополнительно упаковывать такой товар стретч-пленкой или чем-либо еще, ведь подобных отзывов на сайте предостаточно!! Сам товар отличный, претензий нет.

Cheaper alrernative

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought many more expensive coconut oils before, and I can say this one tastes the same to me. My only hesitation is that it does not state the MCT content like the more expensive products. Is it a quality control issue? Is it lower MCT content? Is it an oversight? I have no idea. And that doesn't inspire confidence. However since it's less expensive - I use more. Would be nice to see the product info updated with this info.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

only wish the packaging was more conducive to pouring out the oil without contaminating the remainder.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

good value. expeller pressed doesn't make that much more of a difference from cold pressed when one considers that VCO can withstand such high temeperatures anyway.

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tastes a little too little of coconut, but it's really really good for the price!

Packing is not good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

My bottle arrived leaking right through the box and my other purchases were stained with the oil.

My go to oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is not my absolute favorite, but it's the most value for the money. The taste is good and it's organic. What more can I ask for?

comparison of coconut oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having taken 2 tubs of Nature's Way coconut oil but tried this to take advantage of the offer & found that this brand has a stronger aroma but richer flavor & given the cheaper price, well worth buying & would recommend it.