Like the quality, not sure of effectiveness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product based on a friend's story regarding the great health effects on a former pilot that was in bad shape. His wife, a nurse, found that coconut oil was being used as "secret" ingrediant in a new unrelaeased Alzheimer's drug. I had tried coconut oil before based on a recomendation at a health food store, but could see no significant difference, so am skeptical, but plan to keep trying different brands. This brand seems to get good review, but not tht susccesful for me. I like the apprearance of high quality, but not sure of results. mabe it takes a long time with the coconut oil to produce results for me. I am lukewarm at this time.

good -- but too early to tell yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not been taking this product very long. but i am finding that i don't need to rush to get my moisture lotion quite so much. I plan to continue using it for awhile.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was taking some other coconut oil caps and thought I'd give these a try, they are just ok.

No problem with it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really don't know what to say about the product.Nothing seem better , maybe I haven't used it long enough yet. But it taste sweet of coconut when you put them in your mouth.

big capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too big capsule hard to swallow

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot make a judgment call on this product. Doesn't hurt but I am not sure it makes much of a difference.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't like the casing dark