JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Bone Up (3 per day)

5574492261122529866により 6 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an amazing product to ward off osteoporosis. The perscription alternatives are quite dangerous and this product has rebuilt bone for me. All women....start early on this one

Really good stuff

Reviewer1636704により 4 21, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was skeptical at first but my mother really notices a difference when she takes it for a broken shoulder.

Jarrow Bone UP

5657549226146000003により 11 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Price is good, delivered on-time

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

We'll see how it works, but looks hopeful so far

Reviewer3109353により 8 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Osteoporosis and bone density issue run in my family, so I've been researching different types of calcium to find the most absorbent formulation. This type of calcium, from what I understand, is supposed to be the most absorbent type available right now, so I am hopeful that this might help to stave off any potential bone density issues I may encounter in the future.

Great

vitaminecopiiにより 9 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We love this product as a bone support. The capsule is perhaps big but it's easier to take 3/day than 5 smaller capsules

Bone Up

4864339740535865751により 3 28, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good quality. It improved the calcium level after one year using this supplement.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Jarrow is an excellent & trusted company.

5405118966866033869により 3 27, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bone-Up , especially three per day, is an excellent source of calcium. The best feature is that you do not need to take so many.

Huge

4801256651354363190により 4 12, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been taking this supplement for many years and from my own experience AND what I have read about this combination of ingredients, it is excellent. HOWEVER, I didn't know they had halved the recommended dosage by DOUBLING the size. Had I even glimpsed the ACTUAL CAPSULE SIZE photo on the bottle, I would have run the other way. I am a huge iherb fan and have been taking supplements, and lots of them, for over 4 decades, but I don't dare to even try swallowing this one. The other reviewers seem to have done fine. Or been lucky. If you have ever gotten a pill stuck in your throat OR had a few of them backed up, you'd hesitate too. I take some pretty large cod liver oil capsules (and I never take tablets), but they are slippery and more stream lined, and they soften if you leave them our for a little while. I wish I'd known. I wouldn't have bought these. I'm going back to the original bottle and hope they don't discontinue it. So what if I have to take six. The contractions from pills in the throat are worse than childbirth.

1-8 件/合計 8