Nice body polish

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Skrubben har lagom stora korn för att det ska kännas skönt att skrubba kroppen med dem. Tyvärr får man vara ganska noggrann för att inte spilla, kaffe kan ju lämna fläckar på det mesta. This body polish contains bite-sized grains to make it feel good to scrub your body with them. Unfortunately, you have to be quite careful not to spill, coffee can leave stains on everything in your bathroom.

good product

Posted by wincy wang on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

when I use it, my skin becomes very smooth and the smell is very nice. My page, www.iherb.com/me/wincy94.

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well. Is a dry scrub so doesn't have a lot of oils in it. Has a nice home made feel. But did attract ants to my bathroom :)

good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell great, but too dry, you may need to add some shower gel when polishing your body

Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's slightly dry, but the texture improves as you scrub it onto your skin. Smells great, and leaves my otherwise dry skin feeling soft and exfoliated!

Good Small 👍🏽👍🏽

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good small .

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent of coffee in the showers. Love the scrub!

Good Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It will be excellent if it was just coffee with out sugar but it has a nice smell and you will feel clean and soft after using it . I very recommend it

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how it smells, I almost want to eat it, but it does a good job on scrubbing my body and polishing it.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved it , exfoliate the skin very well ,, I just wish it has a more cohesive form to make the application on skin easier,,

1 2