Holy Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has my skin glowing. After using for about a week I feel a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin and I am getting plenty of compliments on how great my skin looks. Just add to your daily cleansing regimen for an extra boost and trust me you will LOVE it!

Great product for great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I applied this serum as soon as I received it. It goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it right away. Love the smell as well. It's only been few days but I am already in love in the way my skin feels. Will reorder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought 4 bottles already, of this product, and it's amazing, I have been watching closely my wrinkles and they have been disappearing. I bought those expensive products and they do not work my skin got even worse. I'm 56 and I look like 45. I will continue to buy this product its brilliant.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this serum for about 2 weeks now. My skin is glowing, softer, and more even toned. Very light weight, goes on smooth. Light scent. Absorbs fast.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Includes key ingrediants to sluff off dead cells, nourish and revitalize. After using for a few weeks, my poors are smaller, and my skin has a healthy glow. Nice light scent too.

Smoother and firmer skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this serum for about 2 weeks now. I can definitely feel that my face is smoother, more even in tone, and tighter. You only need to use 1 drop from the dropper to cover your face. I imagine this little bottle will last a long time. Please remember to apply moisturizer over the serum.

soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin is so dull... reading all the reviews.. decided to give it a try.. i am actually using a microdermabrasion kit.. after i use my kit, i apply this vit. C.. i saw results in 2 days.. soft skin.. my freckles became lighter.. smell is good... my pores on my nose became small... i highly recommend this..

love this serum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many series. The Insta natural age-defying is a really nice product. Keeps my skin feeling fresh and calms my rosacea.

Great under makeup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm 36 years old. This product makes my skin instantly tight and hydrated. It absorbs fast, so I can wear it under makeup. It smells like an orange!

Told I look younger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Serums are new to me but dang this one is great! My daughter in-law recommended that I use this product because I am scared of aging and looking like my mother! I started using it and she warned me that it takes a while to see results with skincare but boy was she wrong. Two weeks after I started using it, I could see a difference in my skin and a woman from Book Club even said she thought I looked younger. I was floored! Simply AMAZING!!