Really tried to Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading reviews on Iherb and Amazon, I was really excited to get the product. The packaging was simple and nice. The smell was natural just like from a bottle of orange juice. However, after first 2-3 uses, my face got breakouts. Sadly it's sitting on the counter for now.

it's good, light weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's good as a serum, I also bought the eye serum of this brand, both of them are very light weight, good products but if you have dry skin you may probably look for more

Doesnt feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has an awful smell and it leaves a sticky film on my face after application. It almost feels like I rubbed some rotten fruit on my face.

Love The Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

As soon as I received the serum I instantly tried the product. I love the lemony smell and texture. The product soaks in almost immediately as you apply to the face which is a plus. I have only given this product 3 stars because my skin hasn't taken the product well in the past weeks that I have used it. I have oily skin and I feel that could be the reason. Other than that the smell, colour and texture is great!

It makes my skin peel... not sure if it helps anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's like a minor chemical peel in a bottle. Haven't really seen any improvement in my skin, though.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it. I apply it as a night cream and it does leave my skin smooth. However, I hate the applicator, it is makes a mess when try to applying it on your face.

I bought this at a price of $11, and now It's $15....WHY?! (price changed in a week!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I feel It's good, sometimes just not bad and sometimes I do not feel anything!

there is no manufacturing or expiry date on the bottle or packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please explain how to de code the expiry date of this product. It was mentioned fresh stock when I purchase but I can't find the expiry date .

Nieko ypatingo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sausai odai visai netinka. Nepasakyciau, kad kazka labai ypatingo padaro, nieko nesiskiria nuo paprastu serumu.

it doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I don't see any difference on my face, used it for 3 months and it doesn't alleviate dark spots as it claims

1 2 3