Mixed Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the first month, this serum was awesome! It made my face feel smooth and moisturized. It was the answer to my dry and inflamed skin issues. But, then, it made my skin inflamed. Nothing changed, same wash and lotion I've used for years. Not sure why it began to irritate my skin, so use with caution.

Not Pleasant Smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product might be a good product. I have only used it a few times. I have found it does not have a pleasant scent, so that makes it a little difficult to want to use it. When I ordered it I thought it would be a product that did not have a smell at all or at the very least a fresh scent in comparison to other brands I've tried. The product is supposed to be good for skin, but with the scent in this particular brand; one doesn't feel motivated to want to use it. I won't be inclined to order this again, but like the other products I get from iHerb.

alergic to this prodcut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wonder if it is only me ... experiencing skin trouble on my face with it ...

It Was Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to hate the smell of this serum but I am already used to it. I mean, it doesn’t smell that bad, just weird. Anyway, I am giving this two stars because it doesn’t do any difference to my face. Plus, i had breakouts but I’m not sure if it’s from this serum or from another new product that i used at the same time.

Yellow?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells like oranges, but the serum is yellow. I suspected that it had oxidized when I first got it, but I took a chance and used it until it was empty. Haven't seen much results so I don't know

Not sure if it worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave it two stars because it didn't cause any problems. Smells just like orange juice. Didn't see a difference in my skin.

Did not feel like serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did not enjoy this product, felt like I was applying orange juice to my skin.

I Tried Something Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it because of the reviews and high rating. However, there are a lot of other product better than this one. I did not like the texture and the effect on my skin was minimal compare with other companies.

Not into it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product doesn't absorb into the skin at all. It's also super sticky. I gave it 2 stars because I wear it to sleep and it slightly brightened my hyperpigmentation, although the formula is really bothersome.

Irritated itchy and dry nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My sister and I both tried out this product for a week and a half. After using it we BOTH noticed we had irritated itchy and dry noses even though we use the same moisturiser we normally use after the application of this serum. Stopped using it and it went away. Seems to work for others but definitely didn’t work for us. However, it did brighten and tighten my skin which made it appear smoother. However I cannot handle the irritation and itchiness.

1 2