Was already oxidized when I got it

Posted by Filippus on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed to see that the product was already oxidized sraight from the package. Un-oxidized C Serum shold be clear or light yellow in colour, and this product was deep yellow, which means it's oxidized and lost great amount of potency. It will still work somewhat, but because it's this old when I got it, it will soon be so oxidized that it's useless and just waste of money.

Not For Me

Posted by tuqa55 on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately ever since I started using it my skin broke out sooo bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not a Vitamin C serum. It's a serum containing a long list of possibly irritating ingredients with Vitamin C thrown into the mix. The serum itself is yellow so it's impossible to tell if the Vitamin C has oxidised. It broke me out in cystic pimples. The name of the product is just misleading. If you want Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, look elsewhere.

Quite dissappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to trying this product and thought is was going to be the answer for my very thirsty skin. The serum was not hydrating after the initial application and I have not noticed any other benefits.

too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The content was too dry/

Had high hopes due to other reviewers.,,

Posted by Amber on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really had high hopes for this product, it has a great list of ingredients. However, did not see any result it claims.

very overpowering smell, smells like oranges and weird stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is extremely overpowering, I don't know if it works or not as every night when it's time to put on my skincare I think about the smell and decide not to use it. I don't even have a good sense of smell!

West of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I recived this product I was spoiled I could not used it west of money

BROKEN, DISAPPOINTED AND EXTREMELY ANGRY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

IT CAME TO ME BROKEN!

Bad package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ended up with several deep cuts caused by the package. It's like a sharp knife, just can't believe the level of irresponsibility from this company.

1 2 3