Effective

Posted by JerseyGirl on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps my mind and body relax to quickly fall asleep. I've been using this nightly for several years. I highly recommend it for insomnia. Take it at least 4 hours before you plan to get up.

Hyland's, Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am about to order another bottle of this great product. It is both gentle and effective. I mostly use it when I wake up in the wee hours and am desperate for a few more hours of sleep. I let one or two of these pills dissolve in my mouth and quickly return to sleep. No hangover.

Hyland's Sleep Tablets are amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Sleep tabs every night when I wake up and can't get back to sleep. They work every time to help me fall back asleep, with no side effects. These little babies are worth their weight in gold! I love this product and will continue to buy it wherever I can find them.

Virker perfekt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Jeg bruger det - 3 tabletter under tungen - uanset om det er om aftenen eller midt om natten, jeg ikke kan falde i søvn. Tager lige den lille uro, som gør at jeg 9 ud af 10 gange bare falder i søvn. Mærker intet næste morgen. Kan kun anbefales.

Kind of works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a mild product that does work. I still wake up in the middle of the night using it. Okay if you have mild sleeping problems. I prefer something stronger.

Hyland's, Sleep, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesnt work so well. Have better luck with Calme Forte

my sweet little helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

makes my night turn into restful nights- pity about the sweet , feel i need to brush my teeth at 4 am...

very good .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i take these at bedtime and they definately do work ! i'm never been very good at sleeping but these do work .

Hylands Sleep Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great for those occasional sleepless nights! No morning grogginess. Good product.

Wonderful little product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy the product under the name of Insomnia which when I tried to repeat purchase was no longer available, but then saw a review of "Sleep" and as it sounded similar, decided to try it. Certainly very effective! I use it primarily for the times when I wake up too early and want a few more hours sleep. It dissolves easily under the tongue and works very well for me.

1 2