alternate usage

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought Castor oil to mix with concentrated dish soap and water to use as a soil drench in my garden to stop the moles and gofers from digging up all various plants. It works great, and believe me, I have tried everything else to no avail.

Castor Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I suffer w/ Lyme disease, and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis and live in a state of chronic pain particularly when sitting or laying down. I have started rubbing (warm up well by rubbing your palms together vigorously) the castor oil into my aching joints and muscles at bed time and wearing an old T-shirt and PJ pants to bed. My pain has been reduced significantly. The odour is not very pungent and although it is sticky, the results are worth the slightly negative aspects.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well worth the money. I use it on my hair and for hot packs on my stomach. Also, it lightens the really big stretch marks on my stomach.

Castor oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil to help thicken my hair. I've shared it with others and they say they have noticed a difference in their hair in three weeks.

Castor oil packs

Posted by CatherineAtwoodCNC on June 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil to make castor oil packs (Edgar Cayce) apply to stomach and liver. Great for detoxification!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently trying out the OCM, too soon to tell if the castor oil will rid my face of all its discoloration, but it removes my makeup perfectly (YAY!), cleansing with it doesn't leave my skin greasy, no breaks outs, its been 2 weeks cleansing 2x a day. I steam my face with it on too

Restoring and Healing with Castor Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this product daily as a skin refresher, a hair conditioner and a poultice. More than than that, rubbing it on sensitive areas on my 'gums' brings total relief, until I purchased my antibiotic,,,I recommend it and I now use it to keep my gums soothed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

cant beat the price. feels so good on my body and hair. I will be buying another bottle when I run out.

Home Health castor oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value for your money.

Thumps up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Get the frequency of the sun right on your skin!! Very healing!