This works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it the way the directions state, but you will remain regular if you drink this tea at night!

Slim tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I am not doing it with any special diet just to help lose a bit. I had diareeah so I made it less strong. Definitely works.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo lo recomiendo para usarlo en momentos puntuales, en los que se lleva varios días sin poder acudir al baño. Recomiendo tomarlo por la mañana para que el efecto se produzca por la tarde. Si lo tomas cerca de la hora de dormir puede hacerte pasar mala noche y tenerte que levantar para evacuar.

Part of your diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

This should be part of your evening ritual. Drink at night, preferably not to strong, by morning you would feel totally cleansed. No pain unlike other Senna Teas, great tasting too.

Wonderful taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years! I am thinking more than 15 years! I just love it! This is a natural product and feel comfortable taking it! I have tried a few others that are advertised and nothing compares to the taste this tea has! I use the Honey Lemon and the results are great!

Awful taste but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea does not have the best taste and I don't really enjoy drinking it but it does work with cleansing. However don't make it too strong in the beginning, ease into it otherwise you may end up needing to run to the bathroom.

Tastes Terrible & Gives me a Headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a regular red and green tea drinker, but this tastes so terrible that I think I am just going to throw it out. Really weird herbal taste and not sure why, (maybe it is the horrible smell) but I had a headache after drinking this.