Good for skin, but not for mine

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good oil, but my skin didn´t like it very much, especially not my eczema.

Smooth and nice as base oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an ideal base oil for using with essential oil. It blends well with essential oils and it is not too thick for applying during summer. Will buy again.

Great for extremely dry skin (body)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Apricot kernel oil (cold pressed) has a fast absorption rating and a low-medium comedogenic rating. I've been using this on my body 1 to 2x day. I often follow up with a heavier moisturizer (Nivea, Avon hand cream, Gold Bond, etc). My skin is starting to look and feel healthier. I have used it on my face a little, but I will switch to Rose Hip oil for my face (more expensive but even faster absorbing and lower comedogenic rating). FYI, I am 58, have sjogren's, and live in the low desert, if that helps explain how dry my skin is. You can google "Beneficial Botanicals" for lists of absorption and comedogenic ratings of various oils. I also buy my Jojoba and Rose hip oils from iHerb.

nice oil

Posted by happydays on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

have not jused it much yet.... but so far it feels good and sinks into my skin easily

highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended!

light oil use it as facial oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this as carrier oil when making facial oil, it is light oil and suitable for summer season.