don't have any results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used for about 1 month. I don't understand if I have any results. Now use another goods and see results. Hair dirty faster with this spray, I used it after shower. Bought again for my sister (hope she will have good result, because I have positive feedback).

Still Waiting

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the aroma feels good in my hair tingles a little so maybe it's working does not stain my pillow i also go out with it in my hair will have to wait to see if it really does help

Much Ado about Nothing

Posted by Fifie on July 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is like spraying any type of liquid on your hair. Does not hold hair, does nothing in my opinion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked it delicious floral scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works where i need it. I had a thinning spot on the right side of my scalp. This product did the job of stimulating the follicles where my hair was able to fill in

Awful scent didn't do anything

Posted by doppelganger on December 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hated the scent and found that weighed my hair down. They got oily quite sooner when I sprayed this. It didn't do anything for my hair. I won't repurchase.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product very much was pleasant. For a usage time hair grew very strongly. Ordered again. To all I advise.

Light and Fruity

Posted by Chunkypeaches on August 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

It smells kind of refreshing, slightly fruity. It dries easily, with no residue. Is it growing hair? I do not have a clue. HOW can anyone who is not balding measure hair regrowth? I do know this, though, I have very nice hair, with lots of compliments. But, when I take medicines, it looks like hell. Also, I went a year without any animal protein, and it was like a fuzzball. So, I went back to fish and chicken, and it's great again. I'm in my 50's, with very few gray hairs, and my hair grows like a weed, and is very shiny. As for my butt, it's huge. But, I do know how have beautiful hair, and that is to leave it alone! Don't bleach or perm it, eat naturally, without preservatives, and drink plenty of water. As for this stuff, I think, if it is not my complete imagination, it may have helped to slow the growth production of gray hairs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very big bottleww

Posted by Marishkaaa on March 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is really helping, my hair looks better! I will buy it more!