The source of DHA is tuna oil - no mention if it is toxin-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

when i buy fish oil for myself, i typically look for pharmaceutical grade oil. This product mentions nothing about the purification of the tuna oil. Nothing on its web site (web site does say their products are lead-free but nothing about mercury). Not sure if my child should take this product on a daily basis

Dha gummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is very strong and kids hates the smell

Kids love them!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

First product I've found with Omega-3 that my kids will eat :) Absolutely wonderful to finally find a product that I don't end up giving or throwing away. I am in Australia and order from US. It arrives fast and price is reasonable considering. Highly recommend this product. Don't mind paying a little more as at least the kids will take it. Infact I have to stop them trying to have more than the daily quoter as they love them so much. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!

Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids very like this omga 3 candys

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I browsed through all the omega 3 gummies and settled for this after reading the reviews. This is indeed very yummy. Tastes just like other fruit gummies but it's very expensive. We can only afford 1 a day instead of 3 a day. So didn't see any improvements after eating it for the second week.

I bought from Austarlia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is best! My son only eat about 10 foods. He doesn't like any smell. but He loves this Yummi bears and he wants more than 10 a day. You must buy!!!

Buying this again and again

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The title says it - I'm about to order it again, soon. No fishiness whatsoever, nice, sweet flavor. No problem feeding these gummies to a child in any amount I want.

Muito Satisfeito

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelente produto e entrega.

很好chi q

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids favourite vitamins.

1 2 3