Essiac Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.

A gentle detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.

Essiac Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada

Essiac proven benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to make essiac tea from scratch, buying all the right ingredients according to nurse caisse. This product takes the place of my having to spend the 48 hours of attention to making the tea. The benefits are the same: cleansing and detoxing the body of harmful substances which cause havoc. So grateful to find this, knowing I can now use it on a regulary basis to give my body the right kind of detox support. I have seen other people comments that they couldn't stand the taste in water. You can put this in a small amount of your smoothie, a non-caloric water drink, a fresh juiced product. Put it in your hot tea.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of essiac, which have been good, but the expense is offputting. This is a small bottle - portable, which is good, with a good pipette - it's held up quite well so far, rattling around in my handbag. It has a pretty mild taste, in water. As with many supplements, it's hard to gauge its effects yet.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped with my digestion. Very easy to use

Essiac

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take daily. Lots of very positive literature on this. I hope to use it long term, as cancer prevention and health.

Great Detox Additive!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have used Essiac Tea, but really liked the convenience of the concentrated drops. The tea is part of an anti cancer protocol I use; after being diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma on my tongue in 2008.