Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Has this been tested for radiation?

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good value for money at this bulk size. I tried the trial offer first and it worked as well for me as GNC capsules I used to pay a lot more for. Stronger nails and hair, and I go more regularly. Hate the slightly salty taste but the pills are small and easy to swallow so that nasty part is over quick and easy.

Nice, but not the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a very nice product. Very easy to swallow, which is very nice, especially considering the amount of tablets you need to pop. I had very unpleasant experience with large capsules. On the other hand, the effect on my body is not as obvious as I'm used to from previous experience with other products. But it's great value for money.

Best price with Quality products.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best price with quality products I've ever found so far, except those of 1. It is not shown their Country of Origin on the product, and 2. I spent so many days to get the C/O of India. by CH Choi, [email protected], 82-10-5497-8415

very good value. nice natural organic spirulina

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like that there are 720 tablets in the container,good value. the taste and looks of the tablets seems to be like a real natural blue-green algae. the nutrients of spirulina are very important to overall health and even to balance blood sugar levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

help relief my constipation

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

im drinking it not even a month,I had spirulina before.I dont have major problems,drinking it because of energy.I guess they are just fine..overall Im satisfied.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

goodproduct goodluck

Great product....

Posted by lisamaree on November 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

.... but knock off one star as they are tablet form and I prefer capsules. (I find they are easier to swallow!)

Solid product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just like Spirulina tablets I've tried in the past. So I'm happy with my purchase.

1 2 3 4