Energy source!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking it for a month now and feel myself full of energy and seem to cope with stress much better. People at work noticed the difference and asked me what has happened. I recommended to everyone spirulina as the energy power. It says take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 in the evening, but I've been taking 6 in the morning and 4 in the evening, so maybe it also made that difference. It also helps with constipation and gently cleanses the system. If you found my review helpful, please press Yes below.

Healthy Origins, Organic Spirulina, 500 mg, 180 Tablets

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Marvelous, life savior. I can recommend it to anyone (except with overactive thyroid issues). It is savior from stress! Made me happy, in good mood :) I guess stars are using it with reason.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tablets without fillers and with a very dark, green colour! That may be a sign of high carotenoid content. Parry in India is a producer that you can trust!! -Healthy Origins and Iherb make top quality available at a reasonable price.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am finding that I have more energy and overall better function (I have Fibromyalgia, ME-CFS and Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia.). I will continue to take this organic Spirulina as I feel it boosts my body's immune system ability to fight infection.

Really works ,gives me alot energy

Posted by HealthHealing on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really good spirulina ,always bougth Now before ,but thease are just as good as them dark green ,and help me to keep the the level of energy all the day long ,(single mom ,working in two works ,and always keeping the home clean) I just took them first for better skin ,and me skin is good ,but also because I taking many other products for good skin ,like California gold collagen up ,Dr best hyaluronic acid ,Biosil ,L-lysene 1000 mg ,L-optizink ,Biotin 500mg ,Aztasan 4mg Healthy Orgins... Feel free to look at my other rewev's ... :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again. It's great product. Makes you feel energetic

Nice energy source

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed huge increse of energy in a few days while taking this. Only things i dislike is that it smells and tastes really really disgusting! Plus you must take 6 pills a day- such a big amount. Anyways despite the taste and smell, I will keep taking this product, because it has a wonderful benefits for my health and well-being :)

Natural Multi-vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A natural sourced multi-vitamins that strengthen your body. Have been ordering for a few times.

Good for my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyesight is clearer and colors are more vivid since I began taking this product along with Doctors Best Lutein, which also has zeazanthin.

Great for mood and energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a significant improvement after taking spirulina in such a short time. I have had more energy than I have ever had and am able to get so much more done in a day. I have also noticed such a positive effect on my mood each day. I have never felt better!