face spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Both I and my husband got face spots after taking this supplement 2 tab./2 times daily. Probably it is because of body cleaning effect but we lowered a dose and with 1 tab./2 times daily our face image has improved.

possibly good, but unsure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these every morning for a week. It says take 3 2x a day, but that is too many for me to manage. I take 3 with my banana smoothie. They smell and taste quite bad but it's gone as soon as you swallow. If you are going to put it in your smoothie, crush it first or it will be chalky, and dilute it so the taste isn't off. Hope these are good for me! UPDATE: There is a high contamination rate of spirulina with toxic blue-green algae in America because it is not collected or inspected properly so it is best to buy chlorella or hemp instead, if you're looking for a concentrated source of amino acids and minerals.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, I like it

No noticeable effects so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could rave about this and say how it's changed my life and given me extra vitality, but honestly I haven't noticed any difference. It smells like something that was dragged out of a pond (because that's basically what Spirulina is) but I'm going to keep taking it anyway, since I'm told it's good for me.

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD SUPPLEMENT....... EASY TO SWALLOW.... NO BAD SIDE EFFECT.

Soooo good

Posted by esthercikaa on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good for people who is sensitive to the sun. I've never had this awesome tan, I was so white until now. I will repurchase this.

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again

Smells like dried seaweed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells like dried seaweed

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Definitely as expected, smells fresh and healthy right for the container, cheap price for a great quality. The packaging of the product seems loose and somewhat ugly and unappealing.

Not bad