warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

spirulina is known to contains lots of toxins so i recommend you buy it from a safe and a trusted source and this isn't or just buy chlorella which is safer

Made me feel faint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a half an hour after first portion, 3 tabs as recommended, I felt really very bad. My heart was beating like crazy, hands shaking, nauseous, and I felt like I'm about to faint. I was really shocked and afraid as I was alone at home with my two small kids and we live as emigrants in a country where there's nobody to stay with my kids if I go to hospital, and my husband was abroad. It got better in about an hour and a half, after I took some tranquilizer, but I will defenitely stop using it.

affected me badly

Posted by lunish-123 on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it actually made me feel worse for some reason so I had to stop using it שימו לב לתופעות הלוואי, לי אישית זה לא התאים

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

the product did not reach me. Cargo company's (DHL) phone is not working. Three e mail were not answered.

Side effects :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if all Spirulina affects me like this or just this brand, but instead of extra energy, etc. all I got was increased tiredness and finally migraine ... to which I am not accustomed. Stopped taking Spirulina and felt better. Won't take it again.