Felt boosted

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried this sample package and now I will buy the standart one. I felt energized during the spring months that can be tiring after the long winter and it helped me to overcome a spring virus quicker and easier than usual.

Give it a shot! It's just fermented yeast so it's good for your body.

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on August 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Could be a coincidence but my 9 year old son and I both got over colds VERY fast when we took this product.I did my research and am happy this turned up in the trials or I wouldn't have even heard of it!

Probably drastically improved my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

By largely curing my anxiety and issues related to it.

Full energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

In a few hours I felt myself better and had a lot of energy. It's a very good product.

Great for stopping colds/flu from developing

Posted by BomBom on January 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I developed a fever one evening and immediately took 1 pill. It usually took me a couple of days to recover. However, after using EpiCor I noticed the next day the symptoms were gone and I could resume my daily routine although I was still a little bit tired. I've been taking 1 pill before going to bed whenever I feel I am going to be sick the next day. I normally take another pill in the morning. I have been able to suppress the germs/virus every time and I haven't been sick since I use EpiCor! It is really an amazing product!!!

worth trying

Posted by AisTeja on January 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gives a good boost to the body 's immune systemI

Will definately reorder. worked wonders battling colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Will definately reorder. worked wonders battling colds

really works for me

Posted by PLiagia on September 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

helped me to get rid of flue

Helps with cystic acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have moderate (hormonal) acne, and find that taking a capsule at bedtime as needed helps with cystic pimples, I think it reduces the inflammation. As I am otherwise healthy, I can't say if there are any other benefits.

Very sad

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

unfortunately when i opened a box ( that was packed well) i found that it is emty! i couldnt beleave my eyes and watched throu again and again, there were no any epicor pills. None. very sad