good, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

coQ10 is CoQ10. I've tried several brands and I hink one is as good as the other; so, from now on, I'll just go by value (price point per size).

good for Summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

This will protect the skin against sun burn damage or heal a sunburn quickly if you get one ... Stops formation of wrinkles on the face , which is nice ...

Seems to absorb best

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this brand seems to be the most effective - I can tell when the CoQ10 I'm taking is being absorbed, because my energy level and stamina go way up - and with this brand I get consistent results.

Work Well For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel that my memory has improved after taking this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's ok. Low dosage but good price and I don't want to pay more since I'm taking a lot of supplements...Anyway, I can feel some improvement in my energy levels. Excellent service from iherb.

Good sources of CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this brand of CoQ10 on a regular basis, one per day with my red yeast rice.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok

Great CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice product. I have switched to other CoQ10 products, but only because I wanted to save a little money. This is an effective one, though.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

Good price.

Posted by Angeleyes on February 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

These seem to work just fine. I do like the softgels. But, I prefer a higher concentrate (400+) so I don't have to take so many per day. I've switched to Dr.'s Best brand.