Healthy Origins is NOT a brand I can trust and this COQ10 is NOT effective at all!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Under the wholesome name of Healthy Origins lies a deceptive brand. I would say Dr's Best is the worst brand of supplements I've ever tried and this follows closely. Something's wrong with this COQ10. I like the idea it presents on the label but I'm now back to taking a generic health store brand & I can now see the difference; just 60mg of COQ10 in a capsule and I feel so much better, a little energized, circulation improved. UPDATE: I'm sorry to say but I've finished my 3rd bottle of this Q10 and it has done absolutely nothing for me. Will not buy again.

Misleading / Confusing - this is Ubiquinone CoQ10 and NOT Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take note that this is Ubiquinone and not Ubiquinol (the reduced and more effective form of CoQ10) ! Healthy Origins sells both in almost identical packaging but search results for "CoQ10" only shows Ubiquinone items. The efficacy for Ubiquinone is not as good and as fast as Ubiquinol. Totally wasted my money. I was blinded-spoted by the label "Kaneka CoQ10" and did not realise Kaneka would sell Ubiquinone items too. No wonder did not find it effective!

should have a health warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for 2.5 months before I realized it was these that were giving me severe insomnia. They even canceled out the Valerian, so I suffered a lot. Also I got very hungry and if I did get to sleep I'd wake up hungry in the wee hours of the night. So these are very potent for a 130 pound woman. Take at your own risk or take one less potent if you don't want insomnia or weight gain.

Didn't notice any differemce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't be buying this again. I'd expected some difference based on reviews and products rep, but none. Won't repurchase

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking for about 1 month. I have not felt any results as yet.

No result so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been observing forgetfullness in myself and I have tried different brands. This one definitely so far has not proven resultful. I forgot a boiling water on the stove overnight thank goodness everyone was fine at home. I do not recommend I will finish taking the bottle and won't buy again.

I love only the best .

Posted by onlythebest on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

had no effect on me .

Shae FL.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sorry don't like, to hard!like a rock.

Heart Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am still trying the product, but as of now it seems its not giving energy as evidence of my heart rate. My heart rate is very low, 40-45. My reason for trying the product was to improve it by giving more energy. I would like to give more time for the product to do its job.

dissatisfaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not remeber that we have here in Finland free on customs /tax charges, when product tax (VAT) is less than 20 €. So that makes, that my next order will be limited in money and product volumes. The last order was planned to be Xmas presents for friends. And the next complaint is DHL. It too 8 days to get the parcel after it arrived to Helsinki. Distance to Kotka is only 80 miles.(10 days total after departure from USA/Canada) Otherwise I am to your services outmost satisfied.And next delivery will be by mail, in 5 days, as usual. Thanks for everything and have a nice prosperious New Year! Raimo Kantanen

1 2