Potent green food product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Potent green food product with a great combination of ingredients and no filler products like lecithin. Taste is hard to describe, perhaps a strong grassy taste, and if you are new to green drinks this is not the one you want to start with. While I think it is one of the best sold by IHerb in terms of the benefits you will get from it, you won't get those benefits if the taste is a turn off and you don't consume it. If you are new to green food drinks,order Macro Greens or Emerald Balance,as an introduction to this type of product. They both taste great mixed with just water and you will eventually see the benefits from consuming this type of product. Afterwards,if you want to step up in terms of potency try the Vitamineral Green.

Vitamineral Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product and service. Expensive postage to Australia though.

Great effect, awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just drink as fast as you can that green liquid coz it aint a pleasure but after that really enjoy a great feel (kind of more energy, all-around feel better effect)

Looks fine

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am still testing / tasting this one in combi with Vitam Earth. Easy to swallow and digest, some positive effects are expected. Overall, that much ammount of greens in a bottle cannot hurt. Probably a good investment, remains to be seen when I finish the bottle. I would order again. Do not look for immediate positive effects or energy, I did not notice anything like that.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i cant live without it

Alkaline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best green powders I have used ,very alkalizing and cooling to the body .The taste may be a bit overwhelming if you drink it in plain water but it's hardly recognizable when added to green smoothies. But spread it nicely as it tends to clump and stick to sides even in a Vitamix.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste awful with only water, but it's very powerful. My hair stopped to be oily.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good!

UK Vitamineral Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had this imported to the UK (add £14.20 for import duty). It is certainly an acquired taste, I initially started with a tablespoon but had to go down to just a teaspoon whilst my body got used to it. I definitely feel better and feel like I have more energy and its so far so good. I'll stick with it and see what happens.

slow delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was bought for my son-in-law, I have never used it myself. He swears by this product so I guess that's a good recommendation. I waited slightly longer for delivery than anticipated.

1 2