Potent green food product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Potent green food product with a great combination of ingredients and no filler products like lecithin. Taste is hard to describe, perhaps a strong grassy taste, and if you are new to green drinks this is not the one you want to start with. While I think it is one of the best sold by IHerb in terms of the benefits you will get from it, you won't get those benefits if the taste is a turn off and you don't consume it. If you are new to green food drinks,order Macro Greens or Emerald Balance,as an introduction to this type of product. They both taste great mixed with just water and you will eventually see the benefits from consuming this type of product. Afterwards,if you want to step up in terms of potency try the Vitamineral Green.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

i cant live without it

Vitamineral Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product and service. Expensive postage to Australia though.

Great effect, awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just drink as fast as you can that green liquid coz it aint a pleasure but after that really enjoy a great feel (kind of more energy, all-around feel better effect)

Looks fine

Posted by CIPRIAN on April 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am still testing / tasting this one in combi with Vitam Earth. Easy to swallow and digest, some positive effects are expected. Overall, that much ammount of greens in a bottle cannot hurt. Probably a good investment, remains to be seen when I finish the bottle. I would order again. Do not look for immediate positive effects or energy, I did not notice anything like that.

Alkaline

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the best green powders I have used ,very alkalizing and cooling to the body .The taste may be a bit overwhelming if you drink it in plain water but it's hardly recognizable when added to green smoothies. But spread it nicely as it tends to clump and stick to sides even in a Vitamix.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste awful with only water, but it's very powerful. My hair stopped to be oily.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good!

UK Vitamineral Green

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had this imported to the UK (add £14.20 for import duty). It is certainly an acquired taste, I initially started with a tablespoon but had to go down to just a teaspoon whilst my body got used to it. I definitely feel better and feel like I have more energy and its so far so good. I'll stick with it and see what happens.

slow delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was bought for my son-in-law, I have never used it myself. He swears by this product so I guess that's a good recommendation. I waited slightly longer for delivery than anticipated.

1 2