Good for alkalizing and for support, No effect on bowel movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good green powder and I could feel the soothing effect especially on days when I ate a lot of sugar. I also think it helped to reduce my carbs cravings. The taste is not very appealing because it is very bland, I like my drinks with a little edge. After some trial and error I found a way to make it more appealing (and still healthy) by mixing it with a 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tbsp fruit juice and water to taste (depending on how sharp/sweet you like it). Be sure to whisk well because it tends to settle at the bottom of the cup. I only gave it three stars because I was looking for more regular bowel movements but did not notice any change with this product.

Huge D&T charges for Canadians!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

The products seems nice even though I haven't seen any noticeable effects so far (two weeks). The annoying part was that DHL express, which was the only option for purchases over 80 dollars, charged me 30% of the total purchase for D&T etc. which was very frustrating and I couldn't do anything about it. Canadians be aware!

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased Vitamineral Green after reading all the raving reviews both on iherb and other internet sources. I stopped my spirulina pills while on it - while it gave me amazing regularity, I didn't experience the phenomenal energy mentioned in the other reviews - in fact I would argue my energy levels where just about the same as when I'm on spirulina alone or even a bit lower. The taste is horrible at first but after a week or so you get fully used to it. I'm sure trying it can do you no harm as the ingredients are all truganic superfoods of excellent quality - it just didn't work for me as well as for other people after a full month's supply. I recently purchased (also from iherb) Nature's way Alive! multivatamins and got much better energy at a much more affordable price, so will stick with these. Thank you iherb for excellent products, prices and super speedy delivery!

OK product for anyone with no access to organic veggies

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Honestly speaking, I don't notice any difference from taking supplements to not taking them neither in my performance at the gym nor at work. But if you're deprived of a good source for vitamins and minerals, then I'd say this product can fill your shortcomings in this sense

Not so intense

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about this product. Next time I try Ormus greens and then I can compare the products but I am not so impressed by this one..

Not sure if I feel a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take it bc I figured it's better than nothing. But, can't really feel a difference. But again, it's better than nothing. But not cheap either.

not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

it tastes better than i expected.