Over-rated

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many green powders and was very keen to find another wonderful product just for the sake of variety. Green powders are my daily breakfast and without them, I'd be an unhappy bunny. With the hype this came with I was hopeful. I even kept going with this for three months but alas, I have to give it up. I never had constipation until I took this. I don't know what it is about this powder but it just completely slows my system down. I'm not short on water -- three litres a day of super quality water is minimum. Too bad.

Not doing it for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

However much I'd like to say Vitamineral Green and Earth were doing wonders for me, they didn't do anything. No extra energy or anything like that, just absolutely nothing. I like the company's ethics a lot and there's no doubt in my mind they make very healthy products, but I expect at least SOME kind of reaction when I'm shelling out that much cash. It may work wonders for other people (and I hope so), but it doesn't for me. Sorry.

May be too soon to judge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not really sure if this product has done anything for me. I don't feel too detoxed and I still got the bug that was going around work. My sister recommended it for skin, and it may have made me a little less itchy in this cold winter but not really sure. I can tell you that it tastes like alfalfa... but if you mix it with fruit juice its not too bad. I am gonna keep taking it and see what happens but right now, not so sure its doing anything!