Confirmed heavy metal contamination. It contains lead. Don't buy it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's weird that a product that contains lead receives such good reviews. I didn't read that carefully before making the purchase, and now I've thrown my cash into the gutter. Personally I think this company's ethics are questionable for selling such a poisonous product, and using specious argument to lie to their consumers about the "safety" of ingesting heavy metals. Poison is poison, period. Iherb, I believe, also has a moral obligation to stop selling it despite the warning in product description. Yes, having the warning message put the responsibility on your customers (money-wise), but has it ever occurred to you that there are going to be people like me, who over-trusted a company (Healthforce), or a retailer (Iherb)and unknowingly put poison in themselves. This is called systematic risk, which is unavoidable and certain to happen somewhere. There is definitely going to be a certain percentage of people, particularly pregnant women, who consume such poison and give birth to deformed kids, or some guy who gets cancer years, or decades later without knowing why. Iherb, you may not be financially responsible, but your ethically and morally responsible, because it is not a problem of "if" it will happen, but a problem of "when" and "to whom" it will happen. Dear friends, it doesn't matter how "good" this product makes you feel. It contains lead, and lead is a poisonous heavy metal. That's the bottom line. If you value your health, don't buy this product. It's expensive, poisonous, and non-refundable.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

WOW, I had a severe allergic reaction to this product today. Vomiting 30 minutes after taking one teaspoon with a glass of water for the first and only time. Broke out in major hives over my entire body, and the itching, the ithing was terrible. I took two Benedryl's two hours after, but the hives just kept getting worse. After three hours from the intial drink I drove myself to the Emergency Room. They gave me a Epinephrine shot and some Steroid pills. the allergic reaction cleared within one hours time after the shot. They said the symtoms could return tomorrow. I feel back to normal now. Something in this product does not like me, so I will be returning the second bottle that I did not open.

vitamineral green ????

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

"This product contains lead and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm"....... This would of been nice to know before i bought it.

HealthForce Nutritionals, Vitamineral Green, Version 4.8, Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Kamut powder for awhile and love it. Drinking it clears my sinus and makes me feel healthy. Taking this much more expensive product that doesn't show specific ingredients stuffs up my nose and creates a lot of mucus in my throat. I am sensitive to molds, yeasts and sugars, and might expect almost this level of congestion if I ate 6 donuts, although in fairness I wouldn't consume anything that made me "stuff up" like this because I know it's a mold or sugar reaction. It has a sweet taste which may mean it's got sugar, fructose or fruit in it and an almost soapy taste. Maybe I got a bad batch but anything that clogs me up like this can't be good for me. It's not a herxheimer reaction; this is a first swallow mucus reaction, not a hit the gut reaction. I can't remember what made me this stuffed up other than sweeping a dusty room. If you are sensitive to sugar or yeasts, avoid this product like the plague.

HealthForce Nutritionals

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok taste, but gave me an allergic reaktion. I'm apparently allergic to grass, so that might be the connection.

Where is my order?

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

3 weeks plus waiting for my order which was "expedited". Customer service says it takes up to 4 weeks to reach my destination, whatever. Going back to Amazon I guess

Rubbish

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered my product three weeks and am still waiting to receive it. I have written twice to the iHerb - the first time they ignored me, the second time they responded offering no help - I was merely given a list of possible excuses. I will not be using this website ever again - the delivery and customer service is questionable and I am starting to think whether I have been ripped off by some hoax site.