Favorite bars My Family!!

Posted by FataMorgana on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

They are very soft, even kiddies, I think it will fit. But I will not argue - we conducted experiments only on people with a full set of teeth)) Not quite crunchy, tender. The fat content is low, and fiber - higher. It is convenient to take with you, because each bar is packaged separately. Perfect snack for us - both useful and tasty, and sweet

Tatiana, Russian Federation

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is to much sugary! I do not want to buy it again

It Taste So Good But One Is Not Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome Product - Grandson loves these bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

My grandson loves these bars and Shoprite in Middletown, NY stopped carrying them for no reason last year. So we customers via this on line shopping opportunity. Thank you iHerb for allowing direct to consumer purchases on-line.

nice bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste like blueberry fig bar, it is that

My kids and I love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are very yummy. They lasted only a few days in my house because the kids tore them up! And I rely didn't mind because the ingredients are all organic! they actually look like they were not made in a factory. The filling loos healthy and not artificially colored and the outside breading is soft and tastes super fresh. It also doesn't crumble to pieces when you handle them like every other cereal bar I have bought. I really wish they would start selling these amazing organic products in the grocery stores! I would be all about it. My son does not tolerate artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup, or gluten.. So I am always trying to check the ingredients on things and never have I ever seen anything as organic and healthy as these! great work guys!!

Awesome taste !

Posted by MissLift on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brand is doing an effort to offer healthy products. The nutrition value is good, with little added sugar only, and it's organic. The bar is very tasty, the texture crunchy and it is rich in berries.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

They disappear fast!

healthy cereal bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

These taste wonderful. The texture is wonderful, and I can eat them without any problems

One of our fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

My girls have been eating these for years now and still there go to snack. It's healthy and and taste good.

1 2 3 4