تضليل

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

المنتج عباره عن بذور الشيا لا اكثر ولا اقل موضوعه في علبه مغلفه بغطاء عليه ادعاءات كاذبه والمستهلك يظن انه اوميجا 3 مستخلص من الشيا ووضعه في الموقع بسعر غالي جدا مقارنة بسعر كيلو بذور الشيا الذي لا يتعدى 75 ريال ....لا يستحق القرشين الزياده

Solid addition to the daily routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day with 8 ounces of water, and occasionally stir it for about 10 minutes before drinking. It's a great supplement, especially before somewhat strenuous activities and chores where a full stomach could be detrimental. I couldn't agree more with the person who stated that it was very good for the bowels and digestive system. Some folks may not like the taste, so think of the benefits, and doctor it up a little if need be. You won't regret it.

I am very hypoglycemic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

And this added to a smoothie holds my blood sugar well.

indeed a Superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i came across this while surfing your website. Thought of just giving it a try since the write out is so good. it's marvelous! i didnt know that omega 3 can taste so good. i let the seeds soak for at least an hour in the distilled water, mixed it with my fave organic grape juice, serve chilled. My son (11 years old) , my mum(60 year old) n all my church cellgroup members. They just love the healthy drink!

Like but thickens everything

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use these in my smoothie and they have no flavor but give a texture when chewing something like what it's like to chew on poppy seeds in your drink. I have no problem with the taste which is pretty much neutral. The problem I have with them and it's not this product in particular is they thicken my smoothies so much that I keep having to dilute with liquid to make it the right consistency. I sometimes end up skipping adding them because I've found them to change the feel and taste and it's been a little difficult to make them work well with my recipes. Sometimes I leave out the banana or mango (what also thickens the smoothie) and it works out ok.

Interesting little seed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hate all things fishy and have to look for Omegas from other sources. I enjoy these little seeds in my yogurt or on salads. I did try it as a beverage, but wasn't that thrilled with drinking them. To each his own.

Просто супер!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Прекрасный продукт!!!+ Омега-3!!! Теперь он у нас в повседневном рационе! Спасибо огромное iHerb за возможность приобретать ЛУЧШЕЕ!!!!!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice product in an easy to use container

Excellent product!

Posted by HweeLing on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective!! Helps in clearing bowels almost immediately and it is tasteless!!

Take these and RUN!

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you love jogging or sprinting - make these chia seeds a part of your diet. They will keep you full during your exercise.