Too sweet

Posted by psmiracle on March 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like sweet food/snacks but not too sweet... Thou it's gluten free but it's really way too sweet...

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on November 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Sugar attack.

Posted by annannaljuba on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just soooo much sweeter than necessary. Sugary sugary gooey doughy sweetness with too little blueberry.

Glutino Gluten Free Blueberry Breakfast Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I threw this in the garbage after my first bite. It is one of the worst things I've ever tasted. The "Glu" in the name is all you need to know. It was a gluey-textured, horribly over-sweetened bar with almost no filling, and certainly nothing that tasted like blueberries. Awful flavor, whatever it was.

Second order!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product!! Yummy! its brilliant for breakfast or anytime you want to enjoy your coffee with something healthy and sweet as well :))

Amazing A++

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had quite a number of gluten free foods, and these are way above anything i've tasted before. Absolutely delicious and has the feel of a real soft biscuit/cookie.

A staple item in my son's gluten-free snack box

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son loves this. It is not sticky or chewy (he wears braces so it matters), it is not too sweet and the taste is just nice.

Nothing better

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best taste, texture & quality of the three bars I've tried. Generous amount of filling. They are every bit as good as Nutrigrain bars I used to purchase. No better price than IHerb!

Glad for gluten free options.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always glad to have a box of these in my house so I can grab one on the run or put them in the kids lunches. I loved fig newtons growing up- and this is the closest thing to them that is gluten free.

Great to lunchboxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is 6 and it's always a struggle to find something gluten free to her luchbox at school. I recently found this product and she really likes it. I wish iHerb would stock the other flavours too.

1 2 3 4