Best cocoa powder I have ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did tried alot of different coca powders in the past, from the cheap ones at the grocery store, tasting like dirt, to expensive ones like the french Valhrona. While usually the most expensive ones have higher quality, all usually relates to the fat content. The more fat in the cocoa powder, the tastier it gets. Cheap ones are very very low fat (they take all the cocoa butter to sell). This one is one the few non-alkalinized cocoa on the market, and I must say that I was a little eagger about the taste, expecting a somewhat bitter taste, but that was not the case. Excellent product, it is pricey, but you get what you pay for.

love to make chocolate cake or hot cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavor of it and is my favorite of them all!

Good cocoa, but nothing special

Posted by iHerb Client on September 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality product, but I expected something different for that money

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Its so chocolaty n dark. Made brownies n energy bars with it. Simply awesome. Will definitely buy more

Like the taste but not so easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

like the taste of the rich cocoa but packed in a package, instead of a jar is a little uncomfy. I put the half portion on the jar and it solved the problem. besides that, it's all great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Worst cocoa I can ever remember tasting. I thought it would be good quality because I have liked Ghirardelli chocolate, but this was gross. Tasted overdried/burnt/rancid.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I make a raw chocolate with this cocoa, I add it to my healthy law calories baking

Great value and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this cocoa powder. It feels natural, great flavour and aroma, yet not too bitter or tangy.

Wonderful cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Exellent cocoa, very tasty and not as bitter as other cocoa powders. It actualy tastes like chocolate!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a rich chocolate flavor. I like it with yogurt and smoothies