Garden of Life Raw One for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've recently switched most of my supplements to Garden of Life. I love the raw food as well as the lack of crummy additives like Magnesium Stearate. I saw a video on Mercola about never using that substance as it's pure chalk and it lesson's the absorption of nutrients. Not sure why vitamin manufacturer's put in those substances...

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this multivitamins , I feel more energized .They don't upset my digestive system .

Years Younger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, I feel more energised :)

Highly recommended

Posted by notdmartian on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

was using raw one for men and recommended this to my wife. she instantly felt the difference.

Best by Far. I have tried all of them. Blood tests prove its effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best by Far. I have tried all of them. Blood tests prove its effectiveness.

My 3rd Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is only one capsule I need to take per day. I do not get nauseous like some multivit that I have taken before. I do not burp with some weird taste of the vitamins like some I took before. I think it helps keep my immunity up overall as I don't fall sick easily and have not fall sick for a long time (touch wood).

Best I've ever used.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Garden of Life was recommended to me by a friend and I am now on my third bottle. I feel well, bowels are functioning normally with the aid of the probiotics, my skin is healthy, I have energy and the mood swings due to pre-menopause have lessened. I highly recommend this product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, they do not make me nauseaous, and I love that they're vegetarian. I'll keep buying them!

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product to anyone. I love that you only have to take it once a day. It's not a huge horse pill, so it's easy to swallow. And I feel more energized & balanced when I take it every day.